Is ‘Saved by the Bell’ star OK?
A former teen star is struggling with mental illness, so says the mother of Lark Voorhies, one of the cast members from Saved by the Bell. That’s according to a post from Fox8.com in Cleveland.
The 38-year-old actress has mostly remained out of the spotlight since her stint as Lisa Turtle on the hit show, while some of her castmates have gone on to flourish in showbiz, reports say.
For the complete story on Fox8.com, click here.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News