Is ‘Saved by the Bell’ star OK?
A former teen star is struggling with mental illness, so says the mother of Lark Voorhies, one of the cast members from Saved by the Bell. That’s according to a post from Fox8.com in Cleveland.
The 38-year-old actress has mostly remained out of the spotlight since her stint as Lisa Turtle on the hit show, while some of her castmates have gone on to flourish in showbiz, reports say.
For the complete story on Fox8.com, click here.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'