Is ‘Saved by the Bell’ star OK?
A former teen star is struggling with mental illness, so says the mother of Lark Voorhies, one of the cast members from Saved by the Bell. That’s according to a post from Fox8.com in Cleveland.
The 38-year-old actress has mostly remained out of the spotlight since her stint as Lisa Turtle on the hit show, while some of her castmates have gone on to flourish in showbiz, reports say.
For the complete story on Fox8.com, click here.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations