Norfolk Public Schools announced changes to football game times after shooting incident
A short term solution with no long term plan— Norfolk Public Schools has a temporary plan to keep kids safe after football games.
It comes after a teen was killed following a game last Friday night.
Officials say this is just a precaution and that the game was safe.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified