Car break-ins reported at Chartwell Apartments
Police are trying to figure out who broke into several cars at the Chartwell Apartments last night.
Police say four cars were broken into and things were stolen.
A window on another car was smashed but nothing was taken there.
No word from police on possible suspects.
Take action against crime and call the Crime Line if you have any information about the break-ins.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend