Car break-ins reported at Chartwell Apartments
Police are trying to figure out who broke into several cars at the Chartwell Apartments last night.
Police say four cars were broken into and things were stolen.
A window on another car was smashed but nothing was taken there.
No word from police on possible suspects.
Take action against crime and call the Crime Line if you have any information about the break-ins.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!