White House Office hacked
White House officials say Chinese hackers gained access to a network within the White House Military Office.
It apparently happened when a staffer opened an infected email.
Officials say no information was stolen.
The White House says this type of attack is common, and there are measures in place to isolate it and protect sensitive information.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time