Report: Honda Accord recall delayed by parts glitch
By Jerry Hirsch, latimes.com
A giant Honda Accord recall will be delayed into next year because the automaker doesn’t have enough parts to fix the problem.
American Honda Motor Co. is expanding an earlier recall of Acura TL sedans to include 572,000 model-year 2003-2007 Accord V6 vehicles in the United States.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Receipt profanity angers dad who took young son to sports bar
- Viral video: What’s behind the door?