Report: Honda Accord recall delayed by parts glitch
By Jerry Hirsch, latimes.com
A giant Honda Accord recall will be delayed into next year because the automaker doesn’t have enough parts to fix the problem.
American Honda Motor Co. is expanding an earlier recall of Acura TL sedans to include 572,000 model-year 2003-2007 Accord V6 vehicles in the United States.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested