Prize-winning pumpkin weighs 2,009 pounds
Growers in Massachusetts had “pumpkin envy” just looking at the gourd that broke a world record.
The giant pumpkin weighed in at 2,009 pounds.
The proud owner of the pumpkin says it’s a labor of love. He won more than $15,000 for the prize gourd.
The previous record holder weighed in at more than 1,843 pounds.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified