Prize-winning pumpkin weighs 2,009 pounds
Growers in Massachusetts had “pumpkin envy” just looking at the gourd that broke a world record.
The giant pumpkin weighed in at 2,009 pounds.
The proud owner of the pumpkin says it’s a labor of love. He won more than $15,000 for the prize gourd.
The previous record holder weighed in at more than 1,843 pounds.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!