Prize-winning pumpkin weighs 2,009 pounds
Growers in Massachusetts had “pumpkin envy” just looking at the gourd that broke a world record.
The giant pumpkin weighed in at 2,009 pounds.
The proud owner of the pumpkin says it’s a labor of love. He won more than $15,000 for the prize gourd.
The previous record holder weighed in at more than 1,843 pounds.
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Gay Florida teenager faces charges over her underage girlfriend
- Suffolk mother sentenced after mooning bus full of kids
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars