Assistant principal arrested for assault in Chesapeake
Chesapeake, Va. – An assistant principal working in the city of Chesapeake has been arrested for a domestic incident that happened over the weekend, officials tell NewsChannel 3.
Chesapeake police have arrested Bryan Carter, an assistant principal at Indian River High School, for what they say is a domestic incident that happened Sunday.
On Sunday, officers responded to the 600 block of Pond Lane around 5:30 p.m. Bryan Carter has been charged with abduction, burglary, attempted robbery, and assault and battery.
Police say the relationship between Carter and the female he assaulted is unknown.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Two dead in homicide-suicide shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'