Taking Action Against Crime: Davon Brooks
Davon Pierre Brooks is accused of shooting a man in his home on Pacific Drive in a neighborhood near Executive Drive.
Police say Brooks knew his victim Sam Small.
On September 6th, investigators say some kind of argument happened, Brooks held a gun to Small’s head, then shot him in the chest.
The victim initially survived the shooting and was able to talk to detective Steven Rody before he died in the hospital.
Police say Brooks goes by “Little D” or “D” on the street.
Officers have gotten some tips about him, but he’s been tough to find.
Brooks is a convicted felon and is considered armed and dangerous.
If you know anything that could help police locate Brooks, call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom