12 oz Chicken breast, boneless, skinless, pounded approximately to ½ inch thickness
Flour for dredging
1 oz Shallots, minced
4 oz Sliced mushrooms
2 oz Marsala wine
4 oz Chicken stock
2 oz Demi- glace
1 oz Whole butter
- Season chicken breast, dust with flour and sauté until light brown on one side, turn and let brown for approximately 2-3 min.
- Add shallots cook 2 min.
- Add mushrooms, cook 1min.
- Deglaze with wine, add stock and Demi –glace and let cook.
- Remove chicken when cook, hold for service while sauce is reducing to a medium thickness
- Swirl in butter and serve over chicken breast.