Deadly motorcycle accident in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach, Va. – A motorcyclist was killed early Saturday morning after losing control of his bike on Oceana Blvd. in Virginia Beach.
Police were called to the scene around 1:30 am and found the rider had lost control, run off the road and hit a sign and a fence.
He was taken to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Police say alcohol and speed were factors in the accident and will release his name once the man’s family has been notified.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- UPDATE: "Katherine" the Great White Shark spotted in the surf off Kitty Hawk
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Some mail sent to sailors aboard the USS Harry S. Truman was lost at sea
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly