Warrant issued for Marcus Vick in Hampton
Today a Hampton judge issued an arrest warrant for Marcus Vick for failing to appear in court.
Vick was due in court for a charge of driving on a suspended license.
According to the Daily Press , Vick’s lawyer told the judge that Marcus was unemployed in Atlanta and could not get to court.
Marcus Vick – who is now 28 – is a former standout quarterback at Warwick High School and Virginia Tech and the brother of Philadelphia Eagles Quarterback Michael Vick.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’