Ribfest this weekend in Norfolk
The AT&T Town Point Ribfest is Saturday, September 22, 2012 from Noon-8 p.m. in Town Point Park on the Downtown Norfolk, Virginia Waterfront.
Guests will be in ‘hog heaven’ as the festival boasts delicious local BBQ along with great live music, competitions, and family fun.
AT&T Town Point Ribfest is free and open to the public.
“Come n’ get it as pork is the main attraction of the Town Point Ribfest. BBQ restaurants from all over the Hampton Roads region will roll out the smokers and cook up mouth watering BBQ creations for festival guests to enjoy. Top restaurants will include Belmont House of Smoke; located in Ghent, Smoke From Above; located in Virginia Beach, Hickory Prime BBQ located in Chesapeake, Omar’s Carriage House, located on West Bute Street in Downtown Norfolk, Bobby’s BBQ & Country Buffet located in Portsmouth & many more! Festival goers will be able to sample the succulent flavors of delectable ribs & zesty pulled pork. Savor all the traditional side dishes that will be ripe for the pickin’ and wash it all down with an adult frosty beverage that is sure to get the taste buds tingling in delight.”
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!