Ribfest this weekend in Norfolk
The AT&T Town Point Ribfest is Saturday, September 22, 2012 from Noon-8 p.m. in Town Point Park on the Downtown Norfolk, Virginia Waterfront.
Guests will be in ‘hog heaven’ as the festival boasts delicious local BBQ along with great live music, competitions, and family fun.
AT&T Town Point Ribfest is free and open to the public.
“Come n’ get it as pork is the main attraction of the Town Point Ribfest. BBQ restaurants from all over the Hampton Roads region will roll out the smokers and cook up mouth watering BBQ creations for festival guests to enjoy. Top restaurants will include Belmont House of Smoke; located in Ghent, Smoke From Above; located in Virginia Beach, Hickory Prime BBQ located in Chesapeake, Omar’s Carriage House, located on West Bute Street in Downtown Norfolk, Bobby’s BBQ & Country Buffet located in Portsmouth & many more! Festival goers will be able to sample the succulent flavors of delectable ribs & zesty pulled pork. Savor all the traditional side dishes that will be ripe for the pickin’ and wash it all down with an adult frosty beverage that is sure to get the taste buds tingling in delight.”
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home