Tonight at 11: Sex Toy Lawsuit
Most people who travel tolerate the fact that strangers go through their personal belongings inside their luggage. It’s creepy thinking of someone going through your underwear, but it’s an intrusion we have come to accept in the years since 9/11.
As Barbara Ciara reports, a Norfolk couple claims baggage handlers displayed the private contents of their luggage to create public pain.
Hear their story, tonight at 11.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video