Tonight at 11: Sex Toy Lawsuit
Most people who travel tolerate the fact that strangers go through their personal belongings inside their luggage. It’s creepy thinking of someone going through your underwear, but it’s an intrusion we have come to accept in the years since 9/11.
As Barbara Ciara reports, a Norfolk couple claims baggage handlers displayed the private contents of their luggage to create public pain.
Hear their story, tonight at 11.
- Two FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia Beach
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man dragged under car for four miles in James City County
- $1 Million Powerball ticket sold in Virginia
- BREAKING: Officer shoots, kills suspect at Wells Fargo in Norfolk; one female suspect in custody