Kohl’s hiring seasonal help
The holiday season is just around the corner, and for some, that means shopping fever at stores across the U.S.
Kohl’s Department Stores is getting ahead of the curve, opening up spots for more than 52,000 seasonal staff.
The retail chain unveiled the hiring drive as unemployment continues to plague the U.S. economy.
Other retail giants like Toys ‘R’ Us, Walmart, and Target are also set to announce their hiring plans soon.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom