Beach police need help to identify suspects accused of taking item from Walmart
According to Beach police, on Sunday, September 16, 2012, at around 1:20 a.m., two suspects entered the Walmart located at 657 Phoenix Drive and took merchandise without paying.
They say the Loss Prevention Officer saw the suspects placing the item in a shopping cart and walked out of the store bypassing the registers.
Police are looking for a male and a female believed to be driving a small silver-colored four-door vehicle.
If you know anything that could help police, call the CrimeLine at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.Submit Your Photo
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery