Steve Harvey Show has huge audience in Hampton Roads
More people are watching the new Steve Harvey talk show in Hampton Roads than in any other part of the country.
Steve Harvey has moved to 3 p.m. on WGNT.
Comedian Steve Harvey uses his comedic skills and life experiences to tackle a range of topics in his hour long show on WGNT.
WTKR and WGNT’s Laila Muhammad speaks with Steve Harvey about his show, which has a brand new time slot. Click above for the complete report.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations