Steve Harvey Show has huge audience in Hampton Roads
More people are watching the new Steve Harvey talk show in Hampton Roads than in any other part of the country.
Steve Harvey has moved to 3 p.m. on WGNT.
Comedian Steve Harvey uses his comedic skills and life experiences to tackle a range of topics in his hour long show on WGNT.
WTKR and WGNT’s Laila Muhammad speaks with Steve Harvey about his show, which has a brand new time slot. Click above for the complete report.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales