Look What’s Cookin’ : Warm Spinach Salad
4 cups Baby spinach (loose pack)
1 cup Mushrooms, sliced
3 oz goat cheese
4 oz Vinaigrette of your choice
2 oz toasted walnuts
1 oz butter
Sauté mushrooms in butter for approximately 3 min. Add vinaigrette and cook for 1 minute. Stir in goat cheese until dissolved. Pour over spinach to coat evenly and partially wilted. Garnish with walnuts and serve immediately.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found