Look What’s Cookin’ : Warm Spinach Salad
4 cups Baby spinach (loose pack)
1 cup Mushrooms, sliced
3 oz goat cheese
4 oz Vinaigrette of your choice
2 oz toasted walnuts
1 oz butter
Sauté mushrooms in butter for approximately 3 min. Add vinaigrette and cook for 1 minute. Stir in goat cheese until dissolved. Pour over spinach to coat evenly and partially wilted. Garnish with walnuts and serve immediately.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains