Update: Man who died in Chesapeake motorcycle accident identified
Chesapeake police say on Friday at 8:35 a.m., emergency officials responded to a call regarding a motorcycle in a ditch on Moses Grandy Trail near Shipyard Road.
Officials say when police arrived, they found a motorcycle in a ditch and a man lying in the grass and wooded area nearby.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The victim has now been identified as Anthony S. Budzina, 30, of the 100 block of Jockey Ct. in Chesapeake.
Police are still investigating this case.
It is unknown if speed or alcohol were factors.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’