Man arrested in string of Chesapeake car break-ins
New details about a months-long string of car break-ins at Chesapeake fitness centers.
Police have arrested and charged 45-year-old Richard Burden in connection to the crimes.
They say officers caught Burden in the act, and arrested him during a traffic stop afterward.
Burden is charged with damage to property and grand larceny.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations