Man arrested in string of Chesapeake car break-ins
New details about a months-long string of car break-ins at Chesapeake fitness centers.
Police have arrested and charged 45-year-old Richard Burden in connection to the crimes.
They say officers caught Burden in the act, and arrested him during a traffic stop afterward.
Burden is charged with damage to property and grand larceny.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen