Man arrested in string of Chesapeake car break-ins
New details about a months-long string of car break-ins at Chesapeake fitness centers.
Police have arrested and charged 45-year-old Richard Burden in connection to the crimes.
They say officers caught Burden in the act, and arrested him during a traffic stop afterward.
Burden is charged with damage to property and grand larceny.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’