Trial for accused mastermind of USS Cole attack will not be televised
The trial for the man accused of masterminding the attack on the USS Cole will not be televised.
Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri is scheduled to be tried in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
On October 12th, 2000, seventeen sailors were killed when the Cole was bombed in a Yemeni port.
A small craft approached the ship and set off a bomb.
39 sailors were injured in the attack.
The judge said media will be allowed to travel to Gitmo for the trial, just no televising.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested