Trial for accused mastermind of USS Cole attack will not be televised
The trial for the man accused of masterminding the attack on the USS Cole will not be televised.
Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri is scheduled to be tried in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
On October 12th, 2000, seventeen sailors were killed when the Cole was bombed in a Yemeni port.
A small craft approached the ship and set off a bomb.
39 sailors were injured in the attack.
The judge said media will be allowed to travel to Gitmo for the trial, just no televising.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize