Taking Action Getting a Job: Welders, Cutters, and Welder Fitters
Job Number: 307216
Job Description: Welders, Cutters, and Welder Fitters
•Minimum 3 years experience as a marine pipe welder
•Must have SMAW (MIG) and GTAW (TIG) welding experience and be able to pass in-house welding exams
•Must be able to gain access to government vessels & facilities
•Must have own tools
•Must have reliable transportation and regular attendance
•Must be able to lift 50 pounds
•Must be able to work aboard vessels, climb ladders, and work in confined spaces
•Must be able to work well with others
•Must be well acquainted and compliant with hotworkprocedures
Compensation depends upon experience.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'