Taking Action Getting a Job: Welders, Cutters, and Welder Fitters
Job Number: 307216
Job Description: Welders, Cutters, and Welder Fitters
•Minimum 3 years experience as a marine pipe welder
•Must have SMAW (MIG) and GTAW (TIG) welding experience and be able to pass in-house welding exams
•Must be able to gain access to government vessels & facilities
•Must have own tools
•Must have reliable transportation and regular attendance
•Must be able to lift 50 pounds
•Must be able to work aboard vessels, climb ladders, and work in confined spaces
•Must be able to work well with others
•Must be well acquainted and compliant with hotworkprocedures
Compensation depends upon experience.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach