Man wanted for alleged bank robbery in Chesapeake
According to police, there was a bank robbery that occurred at the Chartway Federal Credit Union inside the Farm Fresh located in the 200 block of Providence Rd.
It was reported that a white male, between the ages of 35-45 years old, 5’9”, 160 pounds with dark hair displayed a note to the teller then left with an undisclosed amount of money.
According a press release, the suspect was reportedly wearing a white hard hat, sunglasses, blue jeans and a long sleeved dark blue shirt with patches on the shoulders and an insignia on one side of the chest.
If you know anything, call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains