Man wanted for alleged bank robbery in Chesapeake
According to police, there was a bank robbery that occurred at the Chartway Federal Credit Union inside the Farm Fresh located in the 200 block of Providence Rd.
It was reported that a white male, between the ages of 35-45 years old, 5’9”, 160 pounds with dark hair displayed a note to the teller then left with an undisclosed amount of money.
According a press release, the suspect was reportedly wearing a white hard hat, sunglasses, blue jeans and a long sleeved dark blue shirt with patches on the shoulders and an insignia on one side of the chest.
If you know anything, call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery