Taking Action Against Crime: Quintin Kirk Dozier
Virginia Beach police have been looking for a man accused of fraud for four years.
They are looking for 57-year-old Quintin Kirk Dozier.
He’s charged with credit card fraud, identity fraud and credit card theft.
Virginia Beach police say Dozier got away with more than 200 dollars in the ID fraud case.
If you have any information about Quintin Kirk Dozier, call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified