Taking Action Against Crime: Quintin Kirk Dozier
Virginia Beach police have been looking for a man accused of fraud for four years.
They are looking for 57-year-old Quintin Kirk Dozier.
He’s charged with credit card fraud, identity fraud and credit card theft.
Virginia Beach police say Dozier got away with more than 200 dollars in the ID fraud case.
If you have any information about Quintin Kirk Dozier, call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Gay Florida teenager faces charges over her underage girlfriend
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- Suffolk mother sentenced after mooning bus full of kids