Sailor indicted for murder in death of girlfriend’s baby
In Virginia Beach – a sailor was indicted on two counts of capital murder in the death of his girlfirend’s baby.
Micah Patterson was already indicted for second degree murder, child abuse, and other charges.
Prosecutors say the autopsy report shows the baby had injuries to her neck, chest, and abdomen.
His trial is scheduled to start in December, 2012.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- 51 killed in mammoth Oklahoma tornado; 40 more bodies expected
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder