Report: NC man sentenced for stealing from Veterans Administration
According to a report from MyFox8.com in Greensboro, North Carolina, a Lumberton man has been sentenced to five years in prison for improperly taking benefits from the Veterans Administration.
Ronnie Glenn Eddings, 41, pleaded guilty in February to theft of government property.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million