Women to serve on attack submarines in 2013
Another milestone for women in the military is swiftly approaching.
2013 will be the first year women will serve on attack submarines.
This is the next step in integrating women into the Navy’s submarine force.
Among the first women on subs are two pioneering women with ties to Hampton Roads.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Receipt profanity angers dad who took young son to sports bar
- Viral video: What’s behind the door?