August Weather Recap
In many ways August 2012′s weather was very “typical” but not as “average” as you might think. Let’s take a look at the temperature and rainfall numbers from across the WTKR viewing area.
High/Low: 92/69, 10 days at 90+
17 days above average, 13 days below average, 1 day at average high
Rainfall: 6.13″, +0.61″ vs average, 13 days with measurable rain
High/Low: 93/70, 16 days at 90+
Rainfall: 6.15″, -0.49″ vs average, 13 days with measurable rain
High/Low: 91/64, 2 days at 90+
Rainfall: 5.97″, +1.78″ vs average, 10 days with measurable rain
High/Low: 90/70, 2 days at 90+
Rainfall: 5.35″, -1.58″ vs average, 21 days with measurable rain
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave