Donate to Operation School Uniform
There is still time – here is a list of students who are still in need. See below how to donate to these children, and what items and sizes they need:
9yrs old 4 th grade Size 8-9
10-11 Youth Socks.
Navy/dark blue sweater
Size 8-10 boys
Boys: Red shirt; khaki tan uniform
Navy Top and Khaki Bottom
Size 3T – 4T
Size 32 pants and Ex-Large shirt
Size 9 pants JR. Large tops
Patricia and Louis Stewart dropped by NewsChannel 3’s studios to donate on behalf of the Richard Hassell Foundation. They brought school uniforms, underwear and school supplies for Nina, a little girl featured on our website. They also donated three bags of school supplies for other children.
You can take action for operation school uniform. Just click here for more information.
You still have time to drop your donations here at our Downtown Norfolk studios. We’re located at 720 Boush Street. You also have the option of letting the charity do the shopping by making a donation.
Let’s take action for the kids, and get results.
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Hampton man who died after being placed in emergency custody identified