USS Fort Worth arrives in Norfolk
The USS Fort Worth arrived at Naval Station Norfolk today.
One of the Navy’s newest ships ported for helicopter training before the crew heads to Galveston, Texas for her commissioning ceremony.
The ship is designed to operate near-shore, but it can be used for open-ocean operations.
The ship is the third littoral combat ship in the fleet and will be based in San Diego after commissioning next month.Submit Your Photo
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Police identify two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains