USS Fort Worth arrives in Norfolk
The USS Fort Worth arrived at Naval Station Norfolk today.
One of the Navy’s newest ships ported for helicopter training before the crew heads to Galveston, Texas for her commissioning ceremony.
The ship is designed to operate near-shore, but it can be used for open-ocean operations.
The ship is the third littoral combat ship in the fleet and will be based in San Diego after commissioning next month.Submit Your Photo
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton