St. Jude Dream Home winner receives keys to new home
Remember Debbie Lemm?
She’s the lucky woman who won the raffle for this year’s St. Jude Dream Home.
Today, she signed the paperwork and got the keys to the half-million dollar house by Steven Alexander Homes.
This is her family’s first home.
“We’re so pleased, that this has happened to our family and that we can support St. Jude. That was our first and foremost thing. We just bought a raffle ticket. We do every year, and never knew that someone would pull our names out of the bottom of the tub!”
This year’s home raised nearly $1.2 million for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
The money raised will be used to help treat kids with cancer and perform groundbreaking research – no family ever pays St. Jude for anything.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million