Hampton man shot at least twice in overnight shooting
A 37-year-old man was shot several times this morning on South street.
Hampton police believe the gunman was trying to rob the man near Victoria Boulevard a little after 1:00am. There are no other details about what led to the shooting.
Police say the victim may not survive his injuries.
If you have information, take action against crime and call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
Hampton man shot at least twice in overnight shooting - A 37-year-old man was shot several times this morning on... fb.me/2nD2REub8—
WTKR NewsChannel 3 (@WTKR3) August 24, 2012
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket