Hampton man shot at least twice in overnight shooting
A 37-year-old man was shot several times this morning on South street.
Hampton police believe the gunman was trying to rob the man near Victoria Boulevard a little after 1:00am. There are no other details about what led to the shooting.
Police say the victim may not survive his injuries.
If you have information, take action against crime and call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
Hampton man shot at least twice in overnight shooting - A 37-year-old man was shot several times this morning on... fb.me/2nD2REub8—
WTKR NewsChannel 3 (@WTKR3) August 24, 2012
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom