It’s “National Eat a Peach Day”
It’s “National ‘Eat-a-Peach Day.’
The fruit came from China, where emperors enjoyed it as a source of good health.
Currently, the juicy fruit sweetens pies, adds a kick to cocktails, and makes a mean preserve. So grab a ripe one and get peachy.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship