Taking Action Getting a Job: Maintenance technician
Job Number: 310481
Job Description: Maintenance Technician
SHP Management Corp., a manager of affordable housing in the northeast, seeks an experienced Maintenance Technician to assist in the maintenance of our elderly and disabled subsidized property located in Hampton.
Candidates should have 3 or more years of experience property maintenance including Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical, Carpentry, Appliance repair/maintenance, Roofing, Grounds maintenance including snow removal, Flooring and Painting. Candidate must complete work orders to prepare apartment turnovers. Valid driver’s license required. Candidate shares in on-call duty and must work some overtime hours as needed.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket