Taking Action Getting a Job: Maintenance technician
Job Number: 310481
Job Description: Maintenance Technician
SHP Management Corp., a manager of affordable housing in the northeast, seeks an experienced Maintenance Technician to assist in the maintenance of our elderly and disabled subsidized property located in Hampton.
Candidates should have 3 or more years of experience property maintenance including Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical, Carpentry, Appliance repair/maintenance, Roofing, Grounds maintenance including snow removal, Flooring and Painting. Candidate must complete work orders to prepare apartment turnovers. Valid driver’s license required. Candidate shares in on-call duty and must work some overtime hours as needed.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Receipt profanity angers dad who took young son to sports bar
- Viral video: What’s behind the door?