Gas prices continue to rise in Hampton Roads
Gas is up to $3.58 a gallon in Hampton Roads according to AAA.
That’s almost 10 cents higher than last year’s average.
But it’s even worse on the Outer Banks.
On our Facebook page, we asked what prices folks were seeing.
Beth posted gas was $3.73 at the Kangaroo in Kill Devil Hills.
Further down in Rodanthe, Robert said gas was $3.87 at the Liberty Gas Station.
And one of our viewers sent in a photo from the Breeze Thru in Avon on Hatteras Island.
Gas is already up to $3.89 a gallon there.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between two cars
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder
- Two-mile-wide tornado kills at least 51, including 7 elementary school students