Gas prices continue to rise in Hampton Roads
Gas is up to $3.58 a gallon in Hampton Roads according to AAA.
That’s almost 10 cents higher than last year’s average.
But it’s even worse on the Outer Banks.
On our Facebook page, we asked what prices folks were seeing.
Beth posted gas was $3.73 at the Kangaroo in Kill Devil Hills.
Further down in Rodanthe, Robert said gas was $3.87 at the Liberty Gas Station.
And one of our viewers sent in a photo from the Breeze Thru in Avon on Hatteras Island.
Gas is already up to $3.89 a gallon there.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales