Gas prices continue to rise in Hampton Roads
Gas is up to $3.58 a gallon in Hampton Roads according to AAA.
That’s almost 10 cents higher than last year’s average.
But it’s even worse on the Outer Banks.
On our Facebook page, we asked what prices folks were seeing.
Beth posted gas was $3.73 at the Kangaroo in Kill Devil Hills.
Further down in Rodanthe, Robert said gas was $3.87 at the Liberty Gas Station.
And one of our viewers sent in a photo from the Breeze Thru in Avon on Hatteras Island.
Gas is already up to $3.89 a gallon there.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations