Man wanted for alleged armed robbery in Williamsburg
Williamsburg Police are now investigating a reported robbery that occurred in the 900 block of Richmond Road on August 16, 2012 at 1:30 a.m.
A man told police he was out walking when a person approached him, pointed a semi-automatic handgun at him and demanded money.
After getting the money, the suspect fled from the scene on foot police say.
The suspect is described as a white man who is 6’1 in height. He may have been wearing a long sleeve, dark-colored shirt and khaki pants at the time.
The victim was not injured.
If you have any information about the suspect, please contact the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP or the Williamsburg Police Department at 757-220-2331.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million