Man wanted for alleged armed robbery in Williamsburg
Williamsburg Police are now investigating a reported robbery that occurred in the 900 block of Richmond Road on August 16, 2012 at 1:30 a.m.
A man told police he was out walking when a person approached him, pointed a semi-automatic handgun at him and demanded money.
After getting the money, the suspect fled from the scene on foot police say.
The suspect is described as a white man who is 6’1 in height. He may have been wearing a long sleeve, dark-colored shirt and khaki pants at the time.
The victim was not injured.
If you have any information about the suspect, please contact the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP or the Williamsburg Police Department at 757-220-2331.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- UPDATE: "Katherine" the Great White Shark spotted in the surf off Kitty Hawk
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Some mail sent to sailors aboard the USS Harry S. Truman was lost at sea
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly