Man wanted for alleged armed robbery in Williamsburg
Williamsburg Police are now investigating a reported robbery that occurred in the 900 block of Richmond Road on August 16, 2012 at 1:30 a.m.
A man told police he was out walking when a person approached him, pointed a semi-automatic handgun at him and demanded money.
After getting the money, the suspect fled from the scene on foot police say.
The suspect is described as a white man who is 6’1 in height. He may have been wearing a long sleeve, dark-colored shirt and khaki pants at the time.
The victim was not injured.
If you have any information about the suspect, please contact the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP or the Williamsburg Police Department at 757-220-2331.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’