Man wanted for alleged armed robbery in Williamsburg
Williamsburg Police are now investigating a reported robbery that occurred in the 900 block of Richmond Road on August 16, 2012 at 1:30 a.m.
A man told police he was out walking when a person approached him, pointed a semi-automatic handgun at him and demanded money.
After getting the money, the suspect fled from the scene on foot police say.
The suspect is described as a white man who is 6’1 in height. He may have been wearing a long sleeve, dark-colored shirt and khaki pants at the time.
The victim was not injured.
If you have any information about the suspect, please contact the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP or the Williamsburg Police Department at 757-220-2331.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between two cars
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder
- 51 killed in mammoth Oklahoma tornado; 40 more bodies expected