Dozens of car break-ins in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach police are investigating dozens of car break-ins.
The thieves are getting away with small items like purses, cameras, and other personal belongings.
Last week, police arrested Torean Baughan, Myles Grillo, and Jesse Knoke.
The trio is believed to be tied to at least 22 car break-ins in the Heritage Park neighborhood.
But police say that’s not the only neighborhood dealing with the problem. They say car break-ins are becoming more common throughout the city.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!