Dozens of car break-ins in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach police are investigating dozens of car break-ins.
The thieves are getting away with small items like purses, cameras, and other personal belongings.
Last week, police arrested Torean Baughan, Myles Grillo, and Jesse Knoke.
The trio is believed to be tied to at least 22 car break-ins in the Heritage Park neighborhood.
But police say that’s not the only neighborhood dealing with the problem. They say car break-ins are becoming more common throughout the city.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom