Woman wanted for robbing Virginia Beach liquor store
Beach police are looking for a woman they say robbed a liquor store near Lynnhaven Mall.
On Saturday, August 4, 2012, at approximately 5:30 p.m., Virginia Beach police say a woman walked in to the ABC Store located at 2085 Lynnhaven Parkway and took three bottles of alcohol without paying.
Police say she concealed the bottles in a large purse, and left the store.
The suspect is described as a heavy-set black female, possibly in her late 30s to mid 40s with short dark hair. She was wearing a brown short sleeved shirt and jean Capri pants.
Police are asking for the public’s assistance in identifying the suspect.
Anyone with information about this crime is encouraged to call the Virginia Beach Crime Solvers Office at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP (562-5887) or text VBTIP with your information to CRIMES (274697).
Callers remain anonymous and are eligible to receive a cash reward of up to $1,000 if their information leads to an arrest.
This case remains under investigation.Submit Your Photo
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations