Taking Action Getting a Job: Marine Pipefitter/Brazer
Job Number: 303585
Job Description: Marine Pipefitter/Brazer
Piperfitter/Brazer: should provide a working knowledge of material selection, trade mathematics, interpreting blueprint, technical instructions, and manuals.
Must possess a minimum of two years of shipboard pipefitting/brazing working experience; be at journeyman level of trade competence; be able to perform gas torch brazing and fitting of various metal pipe to drawings, MIL-STD’s, and fabrication documents; have a thorough knowledge of reading and understanding arrangement and construction blueprints; have the ability to layout, fabricate and install piping systems in naval ships; have the ability to work to close tolerances in a variety of physical positions.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery