Taking Action Getting a Job: Marine Pipefitter/Brazer
Job Number: 303585
Job Description: Marine Pipefitter/Brazer
Piperfitter/Brazer: should provide a working knowledge of material selection, trade mathematics, interpreting blueprint, technical instructions, and manuals.
Must possess a minimum of two years of shipboard pipefitting/brazing working experience; be at journeyman level of trade competence; be able to perform gas torch brazing and fitting of various metal pipe to drawings, MIL-STD’s, and fabrication documents; have a thorough knowledge of reading and understanding arrangement and construction blueprints; have the ability to layout, fabricate and install piping systems in naval ships; have the ability to work to close tolerances in a variety of physical positions.
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- Inside the Moore tornado: What it looked like from a storm shelter (Video)
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- 10 amazing photos of the Moore, Oklahoma tornado
- Oklahoma tornado rated an EF-5 by NWS