Officials try to figure out how to repair USS Porter
The Norfolk-based USS Porter is tied up at a pier in the United Arab Emirates while officials try to figure out how to repair it.
The guided missile destroyer collided with a Japanese oil tanker in the Strait of Hormuz this weekend.
Now according to Navy officials, the ship’s commanding officer has not been relieved of duty.
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Gay Florida teenager faces charges over her underage girlfriend
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- Suffolk mother sentenced after mooning bus full of kids