Target to hire 300 at new Beach location
Job fair to be held Aug. 16 to 18
Target will host a job fair to hire approximately 300 team members for its new Virginia Beach store scheduled to open this October.
Hundreds of prospective candidates will attend the public event to apply and interview for open team member positions available throughout the new store.
During the event, store leaders will review applications, conduct interviews, and discuss Target’s ‘dynamic, team-oriented culture’.
Interested applicants are encouraged to visit Target.com/careers to apply in advance.
Who: Char Stewart, Target Store Team Leader
Shannon Roberts, Target Executive Team Leader, Human Resources
When: Thursday to Saturday, Aug. 16 to 18
8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Thursday
10 a.m. to 7 p.m., Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday
Where: Westin, 4535 Commerce St., Virginia Beach, Va. 23462
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between two cars
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder
- Two-mile-wide tornado kills at least 51, including 7 elementary school students