More charges for Somali pirates
Pirates who allegedly attacked the Norfolk-based USS Ashland have been indicted for piracy again
The original charges were thrown out after a judge said the government failed to prove acts of piracy.
Today, the grand jury indicted the five men again.
A sixth man has already been sentenced.
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Two FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia Beach
- Man dragged under car for four miles in James City County
- $1 Million Powerball ticket sold in Virginia
- Officer shoots, kills suspect at Wells Fargo in Norfolk; another suspect in custody