Three arrested in Virginia Beach carjacking
In Virginia Beach, police caught three people accused of a carjacking that took place Saturday night at the oceanfront.
Virginia Beach police say it happened around 7 p.m. at the 9th Street parking garage.
Police say the owner of the car called police immediately. Within moments police began chasing the car, but the suspects crashed.
Police say they then tried to get away on foot.
Though police could not tell us much about who the three people are, they did say that two of them were attacked by police dogs and are being treated for minor injuries.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found