Report: Four pounds of meth packaged as candy bars
LOS ANGELES, Calif. (WTVR) — A Long Beach, Calif., man faces federal charges after he attempted to smuggle more than four pounds of methamphetamine out of the United States– packaged to resemble a candy bar.
Rogelio Mauricio Harris, 34, was arrested Friday at Los Angeles International airport by special agents with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), as he prepared to board a flight to Japan.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery