Report: Four pounds of meth packaged as candy bars
LOS ANGELES, Calif. (WTVR) — A Long Beach, Calif., man faces federal charges after he attempted to smuggle more than four pounds of methamphetamine out of the United States– packaged to resemble a candy bar.
Rogelio Mauricio Harris, 34, was arrested Friday at Los Angeles International airport by special agents with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), as he prepared to board a flight to Japan.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel