Report: Four pounds of meth packaged as candy bars
LOS ANGELES, Calif. (WTVR) — A Long Beach, Calif., man faces federal charges after he attempted to smuggle more than four pounds of methamphetamine out of the United States– packaged to resemble a candy bar.
Rogelio Mauricio Harris, 34, was arrested Friday at Los Angeles International airport by special agents with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), as he prepared to board a flight to Japan.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’