Photos: Water spout in South Nags Head
A link of storms just south of Nags Head and south of Hatteras produced at least one water spout and prompted tornado warnings this morning.
Dozens of people were out near the ocean at the time.
No one was hurt and the storm didn’t make landfall.
Photo Gallery Expand 1 of 5
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- UPDATE: "Katherine" the Great White Shark spotted in the surf off Kitty Hawk
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Some mail sent to sailors aboard the USS Harry S. Truman was lost at sea
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly