Photos: Water spout in South Nags Head
A link of storms just south of Nags Head and south of Hatteras produced at least one water spout and prompted tornado warnings this morning.
Dozens of people were out near the ocean at the time.
No one was hurt and the storm didn’t make landfall.
Photo Gallery Expand 1 of 5
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery