Photos: Water spout in South Nags Head
A link of storms just south of Nags Head and south of Hatteras produced at least one water spout and prompted tornado warnings this morning.
Dozens of people were out near the ocean at the time.
No one was hurt and the storm didn’t make landfall.
Photo Gallery Expand 1 of 5
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bomber in Orlando, reports say
- Inside the Moore tornado: What it looked like from a storm shelter (Video)
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- 10 amazing photos of the Moore, Oklahoma tornado