O’Quinn visits CHKD
Orlando Magic forward Kyle O’Quinn made a special visit to CHKD on Monday.
The former Norfolk State grad was invited to talk to the kids.
O’Quinn says he was honored to have the opportunity.
While there, he colored, drew pictures and even shared some of his ball-handling skills.
He says he had a blast with the kids and even got some good advice from a few of them.
O’Quinn was drafted in the second round by the Magic.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales