O’Quinn visits CHKD
Orlando Magic forward Kyle O’Quinn made a special visit to CHKD on Monday.
The former Norfolk State grad was invited to talk to the kids.
O’Quinn says he was honored to have the opportunity.
While there, he colored, drew pictures and even shared some of his ball-handling skills.
He says he had a blast with the kids and even got some good advice from a few of them.
O’Quinn was drafted in the second round by the Magic.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations