Update: Elliot Clary turns himself in to police
Update: An accused rapist turned himself in to police Thursday morning just hours after we featured his case.
Investigators say 27-year-old Elliot Jermaine Clary raped a girl under age 18 last December.
He’s charged with rape and aggravated sexual battery of a minor.
When Clary turned himself in, police say he told them he saw his picture on NewsChannel 3.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Receipt profanity angers dad who took young son to sports bar
- Viral video: What’s behind the door?