Report: Heart attack risk jumps after surgery
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — According to a report from Fox4KC.com, hip and knee replacements are among the most common surgeries, and they’re growing more common.
There will be a million of those procedures done this year in the United States, and they are not risk-free – that’s according to FOX 4 Medical Reporter Meryl Lin McKean.
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket