Free Stuff: YNot Pizza, Customer Appreciation Days. Now – 7/14
Virginia Beach, VA — July 11, 2012. YNot Pizza and Italian Cuisine proudly celebrates the 19th Anniversary of the opening of its first restaurant in the Great Neck Shopping Center in Virginia Beach.
To thank its loyal patrons, this week YNot will be hosting “Customer Appreciation Days” in each of its four locations: 2102 Great Neck Square Shopping Center, Virginia Beach;
5257 Providence Rd., Virginia Beach; 1517 Colley Avenue, Norfolk and 1036 Volvo Parkway, Chesapeake.
From 5 pm to 9 pm, today through Saturday, dine-in only customers will enjoy some free food items.
Today and again on July 14th, the restaurant will be offering a free cannoli or cupcake; on July 12th, patrons can buy one small gelato and get one free; and on
July 13th, diners ordering any size pizza will receive a free traditional topping of their choice.
Tony and Cyndi DiSilvestro opened YNot Pizza in 1993 and, with co-owner, Harry DiSilvestro, are on track to open a 5th YNot restaurant in August on the campus of Old Dominion University in Norfolk.
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Washington and Lee student killed, 9 injured in crash
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says