Taking Action Against Crime: Marquise Winston
Police are hoping you can help them capture a suspect accused of a 4th of July robbery two years ago in Virginia Beach.
Police say 20-year-old Marquise Winston has been on the run since 2010.
A man and his wife had just pulled into their driveway on Chimney Creek Drive after watching the fireworks.
Police say Winston and a partner in crime attacked the man and robbed the couple at gunpoint.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire; two others injured
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean