Taking Action Against Crime: Marquise Winston
Police are hoping you can help them capture a suspect accused of a 4th of July robbery two years ago in Virginia Beach.
Police say 20-year-old Marquise Winston has been on the run since 2010.
A man and his wife had just pulled into their driveway on Chimney Creek Drive after watching the fireworks.
Police say Winston and a partner in crime attacked the man and robbed the couple at gunpoint.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel