Taking Action Against Crime: Marquise Winston
Police are hoping you can help them capture a suspect accused of a 4th of July robbery two years ago in Virginia Beach.
Police say 20-year-old Marquise Winston has been on the run since 2010.
A man and his wife had just pulled into their driveway on Chimney Creek Drive after watching the fireworks.
Police say Winston and a partner in crime attacked the man and robbed the couple at gunpoint.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video