Victim identified in Newport News triple shooting
One person is dead and two others are hurt after a shooting in Newport News.
Police have identified the victim as 25-year-old Tyrone Frink of the 5600 block of Fairfax Avenue in Newport News.
Police say it happened around midnight at 33rd Street and Madison Avenue.
The 25-year-old man had been shot several times.
Police say he died at the hospital.
Officers say they found the second victim a few blocks away – a 46-year-old man, who ran from the shooting.
He had been shot in the ankle.
And the third victim – a 29-year-old man shot in the leg – was taken to the hospital by a friend.
They are both expected to recover.
Police do not have a suspect at this time. If you have any information, call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time